We take pride in our work.
- One of our unofficial motto’s that’s commonly repeated among us is “Doing business, right”, this was a motto that was instilled by my father to me. It means doing an honest, quality job. And doing it right, for a fair price. This is how we treat every customer, every time, period.
- Taking pride in our work isn’t just single layered. While yes, we have a very hot, difficult, and occasionally dirty job. We make every attempt to not track it into your home. We take extra care to have the cleanest and most professional appearance. We want you to feel comfortable seeing us pull up to your driveway and our vehicles are always in top notch condition.
- Customer orientated, we genuinely like our customers and getting to know them. On a normal account, we will see our clients 5-9 times over two weeks, so we become friends with many of them.
Ask On Point Wildlife
Most Popular Questions
Why Choose On Point Wildlife Removal?
Who do you want in YOUR home?
- Before anybody is employed with us, we run a full background, driving records, and credit check first.
- Randomly drug test during the entire employment with our company.
- ALL of our employees have passed the State Exams, possess Florida Wildlife Licenses, and take the required Continuing Education Credit classes throughout the year.
- We are fully insured. Both with liability coverage, as well as full workers compensation. Why is this important to you? For several reasons. If one of our employees gets hurt on your property, you are not at fault and cannot be held liable. Second, if we accidentally cause damage to your residence or business, our insurance will cover it.
- Ongoing safety training classes and certifications.
- GPS fleet tracking.
- Full safety equipment while on the job.
- Emergency supplies and “cool-down” kit carried in vehicles at all times.
We use the latest, cutting edge technology, that nobody else in the industry is currently using, while we cant give away all of out techniques, we use things such as..
Offering a fair price, and quality work is our mission. We are not a cut rate company, and many times we wont be the lowest price in town, this is because our technicans are paid fairly, our materials are supperior, and our training is the industry gold standard.
We guarantee the best quality work, period. When you want the job done right, with a full guarantee, On Point Wildlife Removal is THE only choice to call.