Why Choose On Point Wildlife Removal?
We know that you have a few different options when it comes to who to pick to help you solve your nuisance wildlife problems. We’d like the opportunity to earn your business.
Who do you want in YOUR home?
- Before anybody is employed with us, we run a full background, driving records, and credit check first.
- Randomly drug test during the entire employment with our company.
- ALL of our employees have passes the State Exams, possess Florida Wildlife Licenses, and take the required Continuing Education Credit classes throughout the year.
- We and fully insured. Both with liability coverage, as well as full workers compensation. Why this is important to you,is for several reasons. If on of our employees gets hurt on your property, you are not at fault and cannot be held liable. Second, if we accidentally cause damage to your residence or business, our insurance will cover it.
- Ongoing safety training classes and certifications.
- GPS fleet tracking.
- Full safety equipment while on the job.
- Emergency supplies and “cool-down” kit carried in vehicles at all times.
We take pride in our work.
- One of our unofficial motto’s that’s commonly repeated among us is “Doing business, right”, this was a motto that was instilled by my father to me. It means doing an honest, quality job. And doing it right, for a fair price. This is how we treat every customer, every time, period.
- Taking pride in our work isn’t just single layered. While yes, we have a very hot, difficult, and occasionally dirty job. We make every attempt to not track it into your home. We take extra care to have the cleanest and most professional appearance. We want you to feel comfortable seeing us pull up to your driveway and our vehicles are always in top notch condition.
- Customer orientated, we genuinely like our customers and getting to know them. On a normal account, we will see our clients 5-9 times over two weeks, so we become friends with many of them.
We use the latest, cutting edge technology, that nobody else in the industry is currently using, while we cant give away all of out techniques, we use things such as..
- Flir Infrared Video Cameras
- Night Vision Trail Cams for “hard to catch” animals
- Ultraviolet Light Urine Tracking
- Pheremone repellant treatment
- Rodent repellant foams
- And many more.
Offering a fair price, and quality work is our mission. We formed our company, by recruiting the industries top guys from Central Florida to form our All Star Team. We guarantee the best quality work, at the best prices. Sometimes our quote is literally hundreds of dollars lower then the competition, sometimes it’s slightly higher. We will always do the work better, more efficiently, and to a higher standard than any competitor, period.
Military/Teacher/Police/Fire Department and Senior Discounts.
We give 10% off to all of the listed above. We look at it as you’ve done a lot for our community and making our country better, so we want to do what we can to return the favor in our own way.